Cosmo’s COS-663RGPE 36 in. gas range brings professional styling and quality into your home kitchen. The large 6.0 cu. ft. oven capacity lets you bake for a crowd and the gas cooktop with 6 sealed burners can handle all your pots and pans with ease. The cooktop is equipped with a variety of different burners to suit needs from the largest pots and pans down to the most delicate sauces: 2 x 18,000 BTU, 2 x 12,000 BTU and 2 x 9,000 BTU. In the rapid convection oven, powerful fans circulate air for fast, perfectly cooked meals every time. The special oven functions give you the precision to create everything from juicy roasts to delicate desserts. Designed for durability, this 36 in. gas range is constructed with industrial, corrosion resistant stainless steel. A removable backsplash means this range is suitable for either freestanding or slide-in installation.
- Professionally styled gas range constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Bright mirror finished knobs and a matching stainless steel oven door handle
- Bright blue LED indicator lights above oven knobs add a professional touch
- Black porcelain gas cooktop comes equipped with 6 sealed burners that give you the precision and control to cook from a low simmer for sauces, to high heat for boiling and frying
- 18,000 BTU power burners (x2), 12,000 BTU rapid burners (x2), 9,000 BTU semi-rapid burners (x2)
- Large 6.0 cu. ft. oven with convection fan designed to distribute heat evenly around the food and eliminate cold spots in the oven cavity, food cooks more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than a standard oven
- Oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation, overheating protection, triple-thick oven glass and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Large oven window and 2 oven lights combine for easy monitoring of food and better overall visibility
- Removable backsplash and convenient front controls allow this range to be used in either freestanding or slide-in installations
- The COS-663RGPE comes configured for natural gas. To convert to LP, a kit can be purchased from the manufacturer separately
- Electrical requirements: 120V/6A, 3-Prong Plug
BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTING PICTURES THOROUGHLY. SELLER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPLAINTS OF DAMAGES THAT ARE DISCOVERED AFTER ITEM IS DELIVERED.
Orders require a valid phone number for proper delivery. Orders without a valid phone number will delay delivery.