Bring big style to your small kitchen with the 24 inch Cosmo 8 function built-in single electric wall oven. Our oven has the functionality you need to bake and roast with professional results. The spacious 2.5 cubic foot oven is powered by Turbo True European Convection for fast and even cooking- air is circulated through the oven cavity around your food, preventing cold spots, and cooking more quickly and evenly than standard ovens. Our wall oven was designed with safety in mind- triple layered door glass stays cool to the touch, the cavity cooling system safely dissipates heat when cooking is finished. With a brushed stainless steel finish, our single electric wall oven accents any kitchen, and matches existing appliances with ease.
- Spacious 2.5 cu. ft. capacity single electric wall oven delivers plenty of space in a compact size
- Single electric wall oven has 8 oven functions: Defrost, Turbo True European Convection, lower heater, upper and lower heater, upper and lower heater convection, full grill, double grill, double grill convection
- Integrated touch controls make cleaning the oven exterior easy; surface wipes clean with a soft cloth
- Turbo True European Convection for fast cooking and even heating
- Single electric wall oven with 2 racks can be configured between 5 positions for multi-rack cooking
- Modern cabinet pull style stainless steel handle
- Child safety control lockout built-in to our single electric wall oven
- Cavity cooling system dissipates heat from the outer surfaces of the unit, including the oven door
- Single electric wall oven has a ventilated steam outlet
- Triple layer glass door with removable inner panel features safe cool-to-touch glass
- Extra-large oven window with dual lights to easily monitor the progress of your cooking
- Complimentary drip pan included for your convenience
Electrical connections must be made installed by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.
IMPORTANT: Item must be carefully inspected for damages including removal of the cardboard box and packaging materials. If damage is found, make note of the damage on the Bill of Lading and refuse to accept the item. Do not sign or accept the package before you carefully inspect the item inside. We will not be responsible for items damaged in transit.