Cosmo brings you the benefits of styling, manufacturing, performance excellence, and precise control demanded by serious cooks–as cost-effectively as possible. Let this 30 in. gas cooktop help you create meals like a professional chef in your own home. Designed to perform as well as it looks, this gas cooktop features 5 gas burners which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. Featuring a 3-prong power plug for convenience.
- Front stainless steel knob controls provide easy access to flame settings
- 16,000 BTU Super Rapid burner for high heat searing
- 8,500 BTU Rapid burner for medium cooking
- Two 6,800 BTU Semi-Rapid burners for general cooking needs
- 5,000 BTU Auxiliary burner for low heat cooking
- Stainless steel cooktop surface makes clean-up easy
- Cast iron grates provide long lasting use and durability
- Electronic ignition for safety and efficiency
- Flame failure technology for added safety
- Natural gas (Propane gas compatible with purchase of additional LP Kit available here)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 3-prong power plug
Matt Greer –
Love the continuous grates which function as an extension of my counter tops. Really nice product. Nice design.
Evaline Corinne –
Looks great and works great! Easy to clean, overall excellent product.
Frediano Ryan –
Clean, simple design. Burners operate flawlessly. Major improvement over the old cooktop we replaced.
Scott Doron –
This is a great cooktop. Looks and works great! Was shopping around for a replacement for our old whirlpool cooktop. The Cosmo just has a real high end professional look to it.
Laurene Mayson –
I got this cooktop delivered last week. It is well worth the money and is made with rugged, quality materials. Premium Appliances has very knowledgable salesmen.
Paula Kipling –
Smooth stainless steel top is very easy to clean. Cooking temperature is easy to control. Great product.
Laverne Warren –
Everything cooks faster. Before purchasing I was a little worried about the knobs melting like other cooktops. Having installed it the knobs are solid steel and can’t possibly melt.
Winifred Aaron –
It’s more than worth the price I paid. The best part is all the open space to cook. Like all of the different burners. Looks great and works really well.